Sunday, October 20, 2013

Nice kitchen. I like the wall color if they would have used white cabinets. I would use a warmer/deeper color of blue (hint of green) with these off-white cabinets, and paint the ceiling a lighter complimentary color to the new wall color--white ceilings aren't as stunning against the off-white cabinets. I'm thinking I'd need a wider entry to the pantry there, too--just a little!

Nice kitchen. I like the wall color if they would have used white cabinets. I would use a warmer/deeper color of blue (hint of green) with these off-white cabinets, and paint the ceiling a lighter complimentary color to the new wall color--white ceilings aren't as stunning against the off-white cabinets. I'm thinking I'd need a wider entry to the pantry there, too--just a little!
Nice kitchen.  I like the wall color if they would have used white cabinets.  I would use a warmer/deeper color of blue (hint of green) with these off-white cabinets, and paint the ceiling a lighter complimentary color to the new wall color--white ceilings aren't as stunning against the off-white cabinets.  I'm thinking I'd need a wider entry to the pantry there, too--just a little!
Rustic kitchen
Rustic kitchen
So Beautiful!~
So Beautiful!~
Living Room Design Ideas
Living Room Design Ideas
lovely grey cabinets
lovely grey cabinets

No comments:

Post a Comment